Saturday 25 October 2008

Fan Boys and Fucktards

There are many breeds of men out there, fighters, lovers, back stabbers, sinners and saints but there's one kind of man that's so immature he (or she) can only be referred to as a boy, Fan Boys

While checking out a trailer for Gears of War 2 today I found this comment by a user who shan't be mentioned on YouTube:

Ppl by now should know BY NOW GEARS OF WAR 2 WILL FLOP!!! RESISTANCE 2 WILL BE GOTY SHOOTER OF THE YEAR FUCK 360 AND THERE GAY ASS FANS LOL! HAVE FUN WITH THE 10 PLAYER FAGFEST, WHILE I PLAY THE 60 PLAYER COOLFEST LOL 360 WILL BE DEAD LAST EVER WONDER WHY IT HAS THE NUMBER "3":D

This is why I hate Fan Boys. Till recently I happily called myself a Nintendo Fan Boy, but due to toss pots like this I say it with shame now. My understanding of Fan Boys were people who were open to the other consoles but truly devoted themselves to one company and would defend them. When the Gamecube failed I stood by and defended it, I did NOT slate the Xbox or PS2 to try and make what was in truth a badly thought though console look better. Even now with the Wii, after selling my Wii and that was after months without use, I still defend the Wii as not a fad or a gimmick although I condemn Nintendo for almost turning it into one, I have not gone on the war path with Xbox 360 or PS3, in fact I've come to gain an element of hope for the PS3.

What is wrong with fucktard kids these days who seem to think being a fan boy is like being in Counter Strike, you don't get respect for being a moron who can't cope with failure so rages. I'm all for a little cheeky banter between fan-boys knocking each others favourite console, but flat out aggressive and immature comments in inappropriate places is just moronic.

Well, just wanted to get that off my chest...

Fable 2 in 2 days! =D

No comments: